Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Last Day

Well, today is my last day. Going to Texas this weekend really helped me switch gears and begin my focus on the new job while trying to answer the questions that have come up these last 2 days. I'm very happy that I went, and I'm more sure now that I've made the right decision since it has allowed me to look at DG more objectively. Of course, that can all change on Monday when I start at Pearl.

Texas was a blast, if a LOT more laid back than my last trip. No hangovers, no parties, just the baptism and a lot of XBox. Well, we did spend a lot of time with Rachel's family, which was nice and was a big reason for the laid back weekend. I actually came back refreshed instead of wanting to die like last time. Still, I went through the Caffrey's I had left so I'm hoping to hook up with Gina at some point today to get the 12 from her before I start going through withdrawals. No plans on another supply any time soon, so these gotta last.

Not much to say today, a bit meloncholy, a lot excited to leave. Tomorrow is shopping for clothes and my rescheduled visit to my lawyer's to try to get the "D" back on track. Amazing how much support I have for this from my Catholic friends seeing as how divorce is strongly frowned upon.

Friday is painting and relaxing, oh, and trying to figure out how to program. I better do that before I start!

2 Comments:

Blogger Oreo said...

How did it go?

2:44 PM  
Blogger Oreo said...

Dude! Update, I wanna know what's going on!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home