Sunday, May 28, 2006

Can I sell it?

My brother in law called me tonight asking if I was serious about selling my motorcycle. I wasn't really, I mean yeah...I could use the money, but I really do like the bike! Even if my helmet makes me look like a cue ball.

And the fact that I finally managed to do something to it today without making a desperate call to Jason for help. I had to replace the battery...it's been 90 degrees all weekend and I wasn't able to ride at all because no matter how long I left the trickler on (hehe, I love that word), all I could get it to do was click a couple times....a mocking, almost laughing, sound...yes, even my bike laughs at me.

What do you think? To sell or not to sell, that is the question.

Oh, and if anyone wants a piece of shit Volvo with 4 years of payments left, let me know...there would be no hesitation on that. Damn Vulva's...too expensive and so easy to break

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Keep your bike...you look good on it and you save gas money. Plus if you didn't have a bike to ride..you would be in the volvo all the time. Sell your kidney instead.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Oreo said...

HA!!! You said Vulva!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home