Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sore Throats

I've had a sore throat for over a week now. Sadly, my dream of having to take the rest of the week off with strep came to a crashing hault after a quick stop in at Proctor First Care this morning. Still, I'm going to take advantage of it as I can...really, I'm too sick to do much more than play Xbox after work. I just have to hope that Keri doesn't get it, too.

Other than that, things are moving along. Helped my brother move into his new house over the weekend. Kept me away from my in-laws, who came down to see Sam's volleyball game.

Dell is still under a hiring freeze, though I talked to my friend there and found out they are under a reorg now and he may be getting the Illinois district. He's all excited because he thinks it'll be easier for him to hire me if he's the boss, not understanding that I'd never want to risk our friendship by having my best friend be my boss.

The squirrels are starting to come out of hibernation again. Do they hibernate, or were they just spend the winter planning their next attack? I've noticed a couple scouts out in front of my house lately...no doubt they're waiting for me to start jogging in the mornings so they can make their move. Joke's on them, lazy is still winning!

Ah well, think I'll call my Liquidlibrary agent and ask for a discount, even though I've never bought anything from them before. I hear they like that. Surely if I say that Getty would give me one she'll break down.

3 Comments:

Blogger TennesseeJed said...

Yes, the Dell comment was in there to mess with Pearl people...calm down, Cat

11:47 AM  
Blogger Oreo said...

:P I miss u too smart ass.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Speaking of squirrels! The ones in Denver are spreading the plague! THE PLAGUE!!! They are telling everyone to watch their pets outside and don't go near any squirrels! We are all going to die because of the stupid squirrels...Fine...you were right!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home